Beginner Commercial & Industrial Robotics Applications
Regular price $95.00
Unit price per
Beginner Commercial & Industrial Robotics Applications Camp
In this course, you will get to create robots of industrial and commercial applications. You will learn what is considered to be a commercial and industrial device, its working principles, and how it is used in real life. You will get to create a garage door, a rainbow pinwheel, and a forklift among other robots!
You will explore the structure of an assembly, understand what behavior is expected, and will create code using block-based, scratch, or flowchart coding to achieve a specific goal.
- 20 hours of effective learning, plus unlimited creative time through 8 fully documented, self-paced, self-managed learning sequences and 24 challenges
- See the course syllabus for more details
- Access to our MakerSTEAM web platform
- Mobile app: available for iOS and Android OS devices
- Official diploma when completing all beginner courses (general course + two applications courses)
- Multiple Intelligences Test
- Intro to Technologies 4.0 course + Demos
- User manual
- Technical support
Kit needed for this course NOT INCLUDED.
In this course, you will:
- Get a deeper understanding of commercial and industrial robotics applications
- Get hands-on programming experience
- Feel confident programming using the hardware and software
- Understand the working principles of basic electronic mechanisms
- Gain ideas for developing simple, yet functional personal projects
- Program in 3 different ways: Block-based, Scratch, and Flowchart programming. C programming for experienced users (Windows only)
Learn more about Educational Robotics 4.0
Subjects: Science, Math, Programming, STEM, Coding, Robotics.
Educational Standards: NGSS, CSTA, CCSS