Intermediate Vehicles & Industrial Robotics Applications
Regular price $95.00
Unit price per
Intermediate Vehicles & Industrial Robotics Applications Camp
In this course, you will learn to assemble and program robots of vehicles and industrial applications. In the vehicle applications section, the student will get to assemble chassis, wheels, and sensors to enable different kinds of vehicles to drive semi-independently. Referring to Industrial applications, the student will learn what is considered to be an industrial device, its working principle, and how it is used in real life. Some sample projects in this course include building and programming a conveyor belt, a helicopter, and a light aircraft.
Using your hands only, assemble your robot using plastic pieces, sensors, and actuators; each project represents a real-life working device!
Bring your robot to life by using block-based programming, Scratch programming, or Flowchart programming.
- 24 hours of effective learning, plus unlimited creative time through 8 fully documented, self-paced, self-managed learning sequences, and 24 challenges. See the course syllabus for more details
- Access to our MakerSTEAM web platform
- Mobile app: available for iOS and Android OS devices
- Official diploma when completing all intermediate courses (general course + two applications courses)
- Multiple Intelligences Test
- Intro to Technologies 4.0 course + Demos
- User manual
- Technical support
Kit needed for this course NOT INCLUDED.
In this course, you will:
- Get hands-on programming experience for industrial robotics and semiautonomous vehicles
- Feel confident programming using the hardware and software
- Understand and apply complex programming concepts
- Gain ideas for developing functional robotics projects
- Program in 3 different ways: Block-based, Scratch, and Flowchart programming. C programming for experienced users (Windows only)
Learn more about Educational Robotics 4.0
Subjects: Science, Math, Programming, STEM, Coding, Robotics.
Educational Standards: NGSS, CCSS, ISTE, STL