Advanced Artificial Intelligence Camp
In this course, you will be introduced to API (Application Programming Interfaces) services. An API is a software interface that enables the communication between applications, one of those being the program you develop and the other one, a cloud-based database.
You will learn to properly request and store information from a variety of API services in real-time; then, you will develop practical projects that try to solve digital age needs. Some projects in this course include programming kitchen recipes, language translation, chatbot development, and many more!
To get the most out of this course, taking the intermediate course is highly recommended. Although this is a 100% virtual course, you can purchase the OhBot Robotic Head 2.1 to see your programming come to life!
- 16 hours of effective learning, plus unlimited creative time through 8 fully documented, self-paced, self-managed learning sequences. See the course syllabus for more details
- Access to our MakerSTEAM web platform
- Computer software application (Windows)
- Official diploma when completing all three Artificial Intelligence courses (Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced)
- Intro to Technologies 4.0 course + Demos
- User manual
- Technical support
- Ability to connect your programming to hardware with the OhBot Robotic Head 2.1 (SOLD SEPARATELY). See the product technical sheet for more details
In this course, you will:
- Get advanced AI programming experience
- Feel confident programming AI applications
- Program using scratch to explore AI
- Discover useful API services
- Set up a developer account in any API service
- Write basic HTTP requests structures based on an URL
- Identify common API input parameters
- Interpret JSON files
- Request and manage public domain information
- Develop semi-professional AI skills
Learn more about Educational Robotics 4.0
Subjects: Science, Math, Programming, STEM, Coding, Robotics.
Educational Standards: NGSS, CCSS, ISTE, STL