Advanced Augmented Reality
In this course, you will learn to create Augmented Reality mobile apps using the C# programming language. As it is an advanced course, we recommend you check out our beginner course if it is your first approach to developing this kind of technology.
You will be exploring advanced functionalities with Unity, Vuforia, and ARCore by creating layers of information that you can see through the camera of your mobile device or enabling virtual interactions in the real world through the different sensors available on mobile phones or tablets. You will get to develop a video player, a ball launcher, facial recognition, and much more!
- 15 hours of effective learning, plus unlimited creative time through 14 fully documented, self-paced, self-managed learning sequences. See the course syllabus for more details
- Access to our MakerSTEAM web platform
- Mobile apps: available for Android OS devices
- Official diploma when completing two Augmented Reality courses (Beginner and Advanced)
- Intro to Technologies 4.0 course + Demos
- User manual
- Technical support
In this course, you will:
- Get challenging AR programming experience
- Feel confident programming AR applications
- Understand complex Augmented Reality terminology and tools
- Program using C# language
Subjects: Science, Math, Programming, STEM, Coding, Robotics.
Educational Standards: NGSS, CCSS, ISTE, STL