Advanced Bionic & Industrial Robotics Applications Camp
In this course, you will learn how to assemble and program robots of bionic and industrial applications. You will get to create a weightlifter, a carousel, an armed guardian, and much more!
Using your hands only, assemble your robot using plastic pieces, sensors, and actuators; each project represents a real-life working device!
Bring your robot to life by using block-based programming, Scratch programming, or Flowchart programming.
At the end of this course level, the student will be ready to participate at a competitive level (local, national, and world tournaments).
- 24 hours of effective learning, plus unlimited creative time through 8 fully documented, self-paced, self-managed learning sequences, and 24 challenges. See the course syllabus for more details
- Access to our MakerSTEAM web platform
- Mobile app: available for iOS and Android OS devices
- Official diploma when completing all intermediate courses (general course + two applications courses)
- Multiple Intelligences Test
- Intro to Technologies 4.0 course + Demos
- User manual
- Technical support
Kit needed for this course NOT INCLUDED.
In this course, you will:
- Get in-depth programming experience on bionic and industrial applications projects
- Feel confident programming using the hardware and software
- Understand and apply complex programming concepts
- Gain ideas for developing functional robotics projects
- Program in 3 different ways: Block-based, Scratch, and Flowchart programming. C programming for experienced users (Windows only)
Learn more about Educational Robotics 4.0
Subjects: Science, Math, Programming, STEM, Coding, Robotics.
Educational Standards: NGSS, CCSS, ISTE, STL