Advanced General Robotics
Regular price $620.00
Unit price per
Advanced General Robotics Camp
In this course, you will learn to assemble and program complex robotic devices from a variety of areas such as Bionic robotics, industrial robotics, commercial robotics, and semi-autonomous vehicles. You will get the opportunity to create a piano, a camel, and a mechanical arm, among other projects!
Using your hands only, assemble your robot using plastic pieces, sensors, and actuators; each project represents a real-life working device!
Bring your robot to life by using block-based programming, Scratch programming, or Flowchart programming.
At the end of this course level, the student will be ready to participate at a competitive level (local, national, and world tournaments).
- 24 hours of effective learning, plus unlimited creative time through 8 fully documented, self-paced, self-managed learning sequences, and 24 challenges. See the course syllabus for more details
- Access to our MakerSTEAM web platform
- Krypton 5 robotics kit: 762 pieces, 36 pre-installed projects, user-friendly Programmable Logic Controller, 6 actuators, and 14 sensors. See the product technical sheet for more details
- Plastic Storage Box
- Mobile app: available for iOS and Android OS devices
- Official diploma when completing all advanced courses (general course + two applications courses)
- Multiple Intelligences Test
- Intro to Technologies 4.0 course + Demos
- User manual
- Technical support
In this course, you will:
- Get challenging hands-on programming experience
- Feel confident programming using the hardware and software
- Understand and apply complex programming concepts
- Gain ideas for developing functional robotics projects
- Program in 3 different ways: Block-based, Scratch, and Flowchart programming C programming for experienced users (Windows only)
Learn more about Educational Robotics 4.0
Subjects: Science, Math, Programming, STEM, Coding, Robotics.
Educational Standards: NGSS,, CCSS, ISTE, STL