Beginner Bionic & Vehicles Applications Camp
In this course, you will create robots that resemble bionic organisms and semiautonomous vehicles. The student will learn what does the term “Bionic” refers to in robotics and establish a connection between motion in living organisms and motion in bionic robots. You will design robots that mimic animal movements and your favorite vehicles such as motorcycles!
For the vehicles applications, you will assemble a chassis, wheels, and sensors to enable the vehicle to drive semi-independently. You will also get a high-level understanding of how modern autonomous vehicles work, what they need to drive on their own, and what are the main limitations of these technologies.
- 20 hours of effective learning, plus unlimited creative time through 8 fully documented, self-paced, self-managed learning sequences, and 24 challenges. See the course syllabus for more details
- Access to our MakerSTEAM web platform
- Mobile app: available for iOS and Android OS devices
- Official diploma when completing all beginner courses (general course + two applications courses)
- Multiple Intelligences Test
- Intro to Technologies 4.0 course + Demos
- User manual
- Technical support
Kit needed for this course NOT INCLUDED.
In this course, you will:
- Get a deeper understanding of bionic robotics and semiautonomous vehicle applications
- Get hands-on programming experience
- Feel confident programming using the hardware and software
- Understand working principles of basic electronic mechanisms
- Gain ideas for developing simple, yet functional personal projects
- Program in 3 different ways: Block-based, Scratch, and Flowchart programming. C programming for experienced users (Windows only)
Learn more about Educational Robotics 4.0
Subjects: Science, Math, Programming, STEM, Coding, Robotics.
Educational Standards: NGSS, CSTA, CCSS