- Registration for the WER ROUTE. Includes the virtual qualifying tournaments and USA national finals (for qualifying students). The team's Coach/Teacher doesn't require registration. Note: Student's age allowed in this competition: 9-12 years old.
HARDWARE AND MATERIALS:
- 3 Robotics Kit Robotics U: Touch-screen computer brain, 427 pieces, built-in gyroscope and compass, ultrasonic sensor, 4 touch sensors, 2 motors, and 2 wheels.
- Mobile App with 5 unique and engaging projects.
- 3 IoT Competition Arenas
- Training program in the MakerSTEAM web platform. Including a 20-hour training program plus assembly and programming projects. It is not necessary that the coach/teacher be an expert or specialist in the subject. The program is designed to be 100% self-managed and self-paced by students through learning sequences. Coaches become mentors and facilitators. They will find in the platform all the student's resources to guide their journey through the competition.
- Support available via chat, email, phone, or videoconferencing.
VISIT WER USA WEBSITE FOR COMPETITION DETAILS, UPDATES AND TIMELINE