HARDWARE AND MATERIALS:
- 1 Robotics Kit Krypton 8 that can be reusable for future tournaments and competitions. Includes 1,550 structural parts, a user-friendly touchscreen Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), 10 actuators, and 33 sensors. Programming Modules: Block-based, Scratch, and Chart. See the product technical sheet for more details.
- Students' Training program in the MakerSTEAM web platform. Including Multiple Intelligences Module to identify student's strengths and assign robotics competition roles. 20-hour training program plus assembly and programming projects. It is not necessary for the coach/teacher to be an expert or specialist in the subject. The program is designed to be 100% self-managed and self-paced by students through pre-designed learning sequences. Coaches become mentors and facilitators.
-Teacher's access to Platform: They will have their own account with a team's management section with all the resources to guide their team's journey through the competition. Teachers will have also access to the training program.
- Standards-aligned Robotics Curriculum - 2022-2023 School Year Access for 25 students and 1 teacher.
- Access to 115 Learning sequences with a PBL approach and 230 extra challenges (Available in English and Spanish). Self-Managed. Self-Paced. Opportunities for students to write code and cover engineering design standards in real-life applications (Vehicles, Commercial, Industrial, and Bionic Applications). Hands-on activities focused on improving computational thinking skills and promoting mastery of concepts. Includes Multiple Intelligences Module to identify student's strengths and assign robotics competition roles.
- Support available via chat, email, phone, or videoconferencing.