- 3 Teams Registration (2-3 participants per team) for the whole WER ROUTE. Includes the virtual qualifying tournaments, USA national finals (for qualifying teams), and the UK International tournament registration (for qualifying teams). The team's Coach/Teacher doesn't require registration.
HARDWARE AND MATERIALS:
- 3 Robotics Kits Krypton 3 that can be reusable for future tournaments and competitions. Includes 391 structural parts, a user-friendly touchscreen Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), 5 actuators, and 5 sensors. Programming Modules: Block-based, Scratch, and Chart. See the product technical sheet for more details.
- 3 Robotics Kit Robotics U: Touch-screen computer brain, 427 pieces, built-in gyroscope and compass, ultrasonic sensor, 4 touch sensors, 2 motors, and 2 wheels.
- 3 IoT Competition Kit (with more than 400 pcs) and Competition Arena.
- Students' Training program in the MakerSTEAM web platform. Including Multiple Intelligences Module to identify student's strengths and assign robotics competition roles. 20-hour training program plus assembly and programming projects. It is not necessary for the coach/teacher to be an expert or specialist in the subject. The program is designed to be 100% self-managed and self-paced by students through pre-designed learning sequences. Coaches become mentors and facilitators.
-Teacher's access to Platform: They will have their own account with a team's management section with all the resources to guide their team's journey through the competition. Teachers will have also access to the training program.
- Standards-aligned Robotics Curriculum - 2020-2021 School Year Access for 75 students and 5 teachers.
- Access to 50 Learning sequences with a PBL approach and 100 extra challenges (Available in English and Spanish). Self-Managed. Self-Paced. Opportunities for students to write code and cover engineering design standards in real-life applications (Vehicles, Commercial, Industrial, and Bionic Applications). Hands-on activities focused on improving computational thinking skills and promoting mastery of concepts. Includes Multiple Intelligences Module to identify student's strengths and assign robotics competition roles.
- Introduction to Technologies 4.0 course - 10hrs for students and teachers.
- Support available via chat, email, phone, or videoconferencing.
Krypton 3 IoT Competition Kit
VISIT WER USA WEBSITE FOR COMPETITION DETAILS, AWARDS, UPDATES, AND TIMELINE.