Intermediate General Robotics Camp
In this course, you will learn how to assemble and program complex robotic devices from a variety of topics such as bionic robotics, industrial robotics, commercial robotics, and robotic vehicles. You will get to create a solar panel, a kitchen mixer, a mobile forklift, among other projects!
Using your hands only, assemble your robot using plastic pieces, sensors, and actuators; each project represents a real-life working device!
Bring your robot to life by using block-based programming, Scratch programming, or Flowchart programming.
- 22 hours of effective learning, plus unlimited creative time through 8 fully documented, self-paced, self-managed learning sequences, and 24 challenges. See the course syllabus for more details
- Access to our MakerSTEAM web platform
- Krypton 1 robotics kit: 715 pieces, 24 pre-installed projects, user-friendly Programmable Logic Controller, 3 actuators, and 7 sensors. See the product technical sheet for more details
- Mobile app: available for iOS and Android OS devices
- Official diploma when completing all intermediate courses (general course + two applications courses)
- Multiple Intelligences Test
- Intro to Technologies 4.0 course + Demos
- User manual
- Technical support
In this course, you will:
- Get hands-on programming experience
- Feel confident programming using the hardware and software
- Understand complex programming concepts
- Gain ideas for developing functional robotics projects
- Program in 3 different ways: Block-based, Scratch, and Flowchart programming. C programming for experienced users (Windows only)
Learn more about Educational Robotics 4.0
Subjects: Science, Math, Programming, STEM, Coding, Robotics.
Educational Standards: NGSS, CCSS, ISTE, STL